SAP Crystal Reports turns virtually any data source into interactive, actionable information that can be accessed offline and online, from applications, portals and mobile devices. Reports can be delivered in dozens of formats, and in up to 24 languages.
Intuitive design environment
Quickly design elegant business reports using a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) layout that offers popular design, integration and deployment options.
- Use intuitive design tools to create the precise report layouts you need
- Reduce time spent on report formatting with templates and wizards
- Set parameter values and get results without refreshing data
- Explore results interactively with on-report sorting and filtering
- Set sorting and formatting to match local customs
Design acceleration features
Speed up report design using features such as global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, a "find-in-field" explorer and more
- Automatically create hyperlinks with the hyperlink wizard
- Instantly generate barcodes with a "turn to barcode" function
- Set report parameters and apply values from a single, easy-to-use parameter panel
Powerful data mash-ups
Enhance report designs with powerful, integrated components – such as dynamic charts, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design data visualisations.
- Convey information in a more compelling way with enhanced designer features
- Add dynamic charts, graphics and videos to reports using Adobe Flash
- Visualise what-if scenarios with SAP Crystal Dashboard Design integration
- Execute business decisions within reports by embedding Adobe Flex.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 GB for default installation with English language, 4 GB for default installation with all languages installed
- Video Card: N/A
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- Additional Requirements: Data sources: Native, ODBC, OLE DB, and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, salesforce.com driver, legacy and enterprise data sources.
Version Type: SP5
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 is 32-bit and can be used in both 32-bit and 64-bit operation system.